Director – Digital Integration Architecture, Downers Grove, IL
If interested in the below Job position, Please share your resume’s to email@example.com
Innovizant works to solve our customer’s most pressing challenges by enabling them to harness the power of data for digital platforms for decisions. The position represents an exciting opportunity to be part of a high growth team, driving innovative, and assist in developing next generation digital solutions as Innosight for financial and retail enterprises.
As successful as we are, our motive is to do even better. Innovation is at the heart of what we do but we think we can improve. We’ve seen the amazing feats achieved by modern IoT, AI technology and believe we are at the beginning of a period of unprecedented innovation. This work will require handling transactional data, manufacturing information, and human-curated content. We’ll leverage Integration, ML, deep learning, semantic modeling, probabilistic programming, and likely pioneer some new techniques. If the idea of this much diversity, of industry, of technique, of content, excites you then we want to speak to you!
The Director – Digital Integration Architecture will be a senior position at Innovizant in charge of Digital Connected Enterprise (DCE) practice management, presales, Innosight solution development and delivery management. This position will be worked at Innovizant’s headquarter in Downers Grove, Illinois and report directly to the CEO. As Director – Digital Integration Architecture, who will be involved in both technical and management in data integration, data analytics, IoT, AI, Big Data, Data Science for Innovizant. This is a senior position with responsibility to create technical strong environment, train IT professionals, interact with clients, guide team on technology, create R & D activities and lead new solutions to business problems.
Who you are:
- An intellectually curious, independent thinker who likes to build new platforms, features, and services from scratch, thinks outside the box and is always looking for disruptive opportunities with a commercial benefit.
- A architecture enthusiast and domain expert, looking to be part of a cutting edge, nimble team working on high-profile projects across a wide spectrum of businesses and use cases.
- Someone who loves to grow, to learn modern technologies, and who can implement solutions using these technologies to empower internal customers and scale existing platforms.
- Someone who is not intimidated by challenges; thrives even under pressure; is passionate about their craft; and focused on delivering exceptional results.
A day in the life:
- Lead strategic and operational planning for Innovizant to achieve business goals.
- Analyze the business requirements of clients to determine their technology needs; identify the need for upgrades, configurations or new systems and provide technical solution.
- Supervise and direct the activities performed by subordinate ensure they understand and comply with IT standards and procedures to accomplish work
- Oversee all technology operations and continually evaluate them according to established goals; plan, manage and execute capital spending budgets;
- Lead the development and testing of innovative solutions, approaches and procedures to provide the quality products demanded by the company and its customers;
- Remain current with technology developments and evaluate feasibility of incorporating newest solutions into IT projects, workflows, processes, and procedures
- Serve as an advisory of leadership and professionalism while representing Innovizant to current and potential customers;
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in IT as architect, solution architecture, pre-sales experience etc.
- Experience in Data Integration, Data Analytics, AI, IoT etc.
- Experience in building software applications, product development and leading product development in agile methodologies
- Customer handling experience is great value
- Experience in sales, conference presentation and role of advisory in larger organization.
- Strong communication in oral, written and presentation.
- Experience in Word, Excel, and PowerPoint along with any design tools is must.
- Should be able to handle multiple roles and tasks without any delivery delay.